Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vegan Restaurant in Tokyo

How was your one day vegetarian challenge?
I know you also had difficulties to be a vegetarian as well as me.

I think that to have meal at outside is the most difficult thing for vegetarian people in Japan.
Then, I did a search about restaurants or cafes which are kind for vegan in Tokyo.



1. T's Restaurant (jiyugaoka)

The meals which T's Restaurant serve are 100% for vegan.
As the HP of T's Restaurant, the reason why it started Vegan Restaurant in Japan, they believe that no animal product make people more healthier, and they already realize that Japan tend not to be kind for people who are vegetarian or have any food allergy. It use fake meat made by soybean, so you can enjoy "karaage" of soybean meat, and it seems good. One of people who really like the restaurant says that one T's restaurant meal per a week make him feel better without tiredness. As you know, no meat meal is not always good, but it could be said that we tend to have excess oil.



Luz Jiyugaoka B1F 2-6-9 Jiyugaoka, Meguro-ku
(03)3717-0831




2. PURE CAFE (Omotesando)


The keyword of the PURE CAFE is "de-stress"
You can enjoy vegan food with plenty of organic vegetable and beans quickly, and you might feel releasing the stress. Of course, you have tasty sweets such as tofu cake and pudding.

5-5-21 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku
(03)5466-2611



3. 6889 Cafe (Minami-Machida)


The 6889 Cafe serve "Real Food". It regard "Real Food" as that kind of food which can be enjoyed by everybody who have each own food culture.
688 Tsuruma, Machida-shi
(042)850-6889


Did you get interested in any vegan restaurant?

I found out there are some vegan restaurant in Tokyo, Japan, but what these restaurants want is people have healthy food not for animal rights. In class I learned that the most popular reason why people become a vegetarian is for animal protection as well as Lara.

Anyway, I really want to visit these restaurant and enjoy vegan food.

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm Miho.
    In Japan,there are not so many vegetarian restaurant asa lAra said,right?
    So,your inf is very important for foreigners in Japan,I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.
    I didn't know that Japanan has some restaurants for vegans.
    There are only vegetables,but I think dishes look very delicious!
    I want to go those restaurants if I have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Saori, this is Megumi.
    I'm interested in second one PURE CAFE.I've never eaten tofu cake so I want to try it :)
    Have you ever eaten it? Does it have soft taste?

    Thank you for good information, it is too far for me to go there frequently, but if I have the time, I will go:)

    Megumi

    ReplyDelete