Monday, July 18, 2011

Character Bento (キャラ弁)

On Monday night, I always watch drama, and I watched "全開ガール" starring Yui Aragaki and Ryo Nishikido.
On the drama, she try to make character bento, which often called キャラ弁 in Japannese.
When I was child, I have not seen that kind of bento, but it is becoming more common nowadays.
I guess these character bento could become famous as one of Japanese food culture.

Have you made it?
It must be very difficult, and take a lot of time.

I want to share some great character bento below.


That's amazing!!!
These Bento are too artistic to eat. lol
Someday, I want to make it for my future children.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!
    It's a wonderful bento!!
    I have never made a kind of it.
    It takes many time to make it x(
    I wannna know the skill.
    I'm interested in it, thank you for interesting topic!

    ReplyDelete