Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Vietnam Trip -2008.9



3 years ago, I visited Vietnam with my high school friend, Aya. We often travel abroad together, and Vietnam was first place we visit together. This time, I will share to you my food memory with Vietnam.



When you think of Vietnam food, you could imagine Pho, which is Vietnam rice noodle soup. Nowadays, Pho is loved by people from all over the world. In Japan, you can find a Vietnam restaurant easily, and also in America, I met a lot of people who love Pho. Pho was served with lime, and I really liked the taste. It seemed healthy and light. I guess Japanese people tend to like it.


Also, Vietnam coffee was so impressive for me. In Vietnam. people typically enjoy coffee with sweetened condensed milk. It was first time for me to have a cup of coffee with condensed milk because I don't like sweetened coffee so much. However, I really liked it. If you have never tried it, Please have it! :) I think it is not good to have the Vietnam coffee with a piece of sweetened cake because the coffee already sweet enough as you know. I still remember that I couldn't finish the cheese cake that you can see at the picture below. I guess I have never left sweets except that time.

If you have an interest of Vietnam food, please try them.
And, if you find a good one, let me know:)






No comments:

Post a Comment